- Start Date
- End Date
- Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford
- Meeting Type
- Contact Name
- Konstantin Ardakov, Peter Schneider
The goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers who work in number theory or representation theory or non-archimedean analysis, with an eye towards recent developments in the p-adic representation theory of p-adic groups.
Among others, the themes of the workshop include:
- applications to the p-adic local Langlands program,
- constructing representations through the cohomology of Drinfeld coverings,
- p-adic analogues of Beilinson-Bernstein localisation,
- techniques from differential-graded categories.
If you notice a problem with this entry, please contact the curators by email.